We are here to help you rebuild your business
As a country, we currently find ourselves in uncharted territories. With the recent rioting and looting attacks that took place in some parts across South Africa, small businesses continue to take blow after blow.
The actions over the past few weeks have resulted in the destruction of businesses, damage of stock/fittings and have left small businesses with what to do.
One way to navigate through these tough times is through short-term financing solutions with Payabill. At Payabill we enable SME’s to increase their buying power by letting them settle their obligation with their supplier and create their own payment terms with us.
Let us help you purchase your new stock or refurbish your store. We are keen to help. With our short-term financing solutions, Payabill is here to assist your business build up again.
How do we work?
Payabill provides working capital and asset finance solutions for small and medium businesses. We offer the following products:
• Stock/Trade Finance: Purchase stock today and only start paying in 35 days with 30, 60, 90 day term options.
• International Finance: Payabill will settle your international suppliers through Sasfin Forex with 30, 60, 90 day term options.
• Asset Finance: Purchase assets today with a cash boost from Payabill with 6, 9, 12 month term options.
Revolving funding line, where we settle suppliers today and allow for customized extended repayment terms.
•We offer funding lines from R5 000 to R500 000.
• We offer cashbacks at selected suppliers.
• Repayments may be weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
• Pro forma and non-overdue invoices can be financed allowing you to optimise your cashflow and buying decisions.
Apply and get an instant provisional credit offer